In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we will no longer be selling bowls of Chinese Bat Soup at either studio. In addition to this, we would ask you to follow advice given by the UK Government that you are no doubt sick of hearing about (maybe an ailment worse that the virus itself!)…
1) IF YOU’RE EXHIBITING ANY SYMPTOMS, SUCH AS A COUGH, FEVER AND FEELING A BIT UNDER THE WEATHER, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS. YOU SHOULD BE FOLLOWING THE ADVICE OF THE GOVERNMENT AND SELF-ISOLATING. THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS CORONA VIRUS OR HAS RETURNED FROM A HIGH RISK AREA.
2) PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY WITH SOAP AND WATER.
3) IF YOU SNEEZE OR COUGH, PLEASE USE A TISSUE AND BIN IT IMMEDIATELY.
4) AS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE, WE WILL NOT BE RENTING OUT MATS FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. YOU CAN BUY ONE FROM US FOR £25 OR BRING YOUR OWN.
5) YOU MAY CONTINUE TO USE PROPS AT YOUR DISCRETION BUT PLEASE WIPE THEM DOWN WITH THE SPRAYS AND WIPES PROVIDED AFTERWARDS.